Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Music Theory as I understand it and more updates in my songs file

I think that I have introduced significant updates in my songs file since my last post here. Chords have been introduced to more songs and I have put quite a lot of chord position diagrams.

Moreover, I had also created another file regarding music theory as I understand it. While I have tried my level best to simplify the fundamental concepts, it definitely ended up being a large file. In the later parts of this file, I have tried to include practical examples for the utilization of some uncommon chords in christian songs. As time permits, I will try to update this file too in future.

It is my hope and prayer that young christian musicians who want to do their very best with their music in small groups and christian worship sessions will find these resources helpful.

No comments: